Medford NJ Medford NJ New Jersey
Medford NJ Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I am not spending 100 just because Kobe is on the cover.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Medford NJ New Jersey Forum Index -> Roads and Traffic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dingbest

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:58 pm    Post subject: I am not spending 100 just because Kobe is on the cover. Reply with quote

The routine NBA games are excellent for the most part but there are nonetheless a few abuse of mechanics such as baseline drive cartoons that are seemingly unguardable with the average NBA player. The contest system is much better for everyone, particularly guards though (even without intimidator) on the inside and it requires players to NBA 2K21 MT Coins set screens and induce mismatches which is good because it is imitating a true well thought out baseball play. No problems here. No I dont want to be stepping back using a two way slashing playmaker, but I would like to get a chance of being rewarded for setting up a teammate with a 75 3pt. Rewarding poor defense by leaving somebody wide open because they dont have a 90+ point shot has to be repaired, because this encourages paint sitting which also hinders slashers from enjoying properly as well.

2K also included a photo stick which honestly is different and fairly cool but there is no reason to use it when you're able to shoot more consistently with the button. If youre planning to employ a mechanic, give it a reason for folks to use it. They ought to make the green window bigger or more consistent for those people with typical 3pt shots so as to encourage practicing the mechanic and forcing the defense to really play real basketball defense.

I know that while this can be a sporting simulation game its not going to be ideal but as a video game there needs to be equilibrium. There shouldn't be just 1 way to acquire (play shots chucking shots and glass cleaners catching them) because at that point it will become a take out and who can be lucky enough to green it ought to be the way you utilize exactly what your myPlayer can perform together with your teammates into a particular game plan in order to get a bucket.

I've 3 times played since the launching of this game and I've made the meta builds and even my own builds but this is"MY"participant, I want to be able to use my own build to triumph, not base it in an abusive"meta" and beg. "Skill gap" isn't what 2K implemented this season, what they did was execute luck/randomness which takes away from any ability. I have more issues with the gameplay complete and also another game modes but in addition, this is a"next gen" console so I'm hoping for Cheap MT NBA 2K21 new things later this year but this is just the largest problem I am sure the community could agree on to the present gen game they have delivered. Is it safe to say that the vast majority of the community could manage the new consoles? I thought most was kids (old guy here.) Same could be said about Kobe. Why would anyone pay 100 dollars on game you can pay 60 for. I am not spending 100 just because Kobe is on the cover.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Medford NJ New Jersey Forum Index -> Roads and Traffic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: