Medford NJ Medford NJ New Jersey
Medford NJ Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

making Medford better ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Medford NJ New Jersey Forum Index -> Make Medford Better
View previous topic :: View next topic  
movingtode

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: making Medford better ? Reply with quote

Making Medford Better ? That's a tall task. A great first start would be to repair some of the roads. I have been driving through the Hartford Rd / Rt 70 intersection for 11 years. Depending on the time of day, it can take up to 30 minutes to drive 1/2 mile and cross Route 70. A good second step would be to lower property taxes. I am currently paying $10,500 annually. What do I get for my 10 K a year ? They pick up one can of trash a week. If I have more than one can (which I do every week) then I must dispose of it myself. Medford has a massive police force and virtually no crime. I am told (from a reliable source) the average Medford cop earns over $100,000 / year with overtime. Why so many police and why are salaries so high ? The answer is... the entire town of Medford is one giant speed trap. There are cops hiding behind every bush waiting to hand out tickets. Also, the cops get lots of overtime watching their kids play football at Shawnee... right Tony ? The school system is grossly overrated. Shawnee is a great high school if your kid is a top athlete, otherwise your dirt. The Main street that everybody brags about is a few pathetic shops with very expensive trinkets. I could go on and on but I am moving to Delaware and don't care anymore.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Medford NJ New Jersey Forum Index -> Make Medford Better All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: