Medford NJ Medford NJ New Jersey
Medford NJ Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Main St -Why Collingswood's is better than Medford's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Medford NJ New Jersey Forum Index -> Roads and Traffic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Main St Resident

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:43 am    Post subject: Main St -Why Collingswood's is better than Medford's Reply with quote

What can we do about the excessive speeding up and down Main St in Medford Village. Also, have you noticed the number of rentals that are ruining beautiful Main St? It is pretty sad when Collingswood Main St is looking a lot better than Medford's. I live on Main St and am VERY concerned about the speeding, the honking, and some of the DEPLORABLE rental houses that line an otherwise great street
Joedints

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Main St -Why Collingswood's is better than Medford's Reply with quote

Main St Resident wrote:
What can we do about the excessive speeding up and down Main St in Medford Village. Also, have you noticed the number of rentals that are ruining beautiful Main St? It is pretty sad when Collingswood Main St is looking a lot better than Medford's. I live on Main St and am VERY concerned about the speeding, the honking, and some of the DEPLORABLE rental houses that line an otherwise great street

Maybe you like to knock those houses down and put up a couple million dollar houses in their place???...
DouglasMRafferty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to bookmark this website for future updates.
joeanderson

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:32 pm    Post subject: Traffic Reply with quote

I went to Main St last week to buy my materials for plaster repair and i also noticed the heavy traffic flow.
Tonie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:13 am    Post subject: Great post! Reply with quote

I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Thanks for sharing! stainless steel bbq cleaner
ogilview82

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful placement, very informative. I want to know why other experts in this field don't understand this. You must continue to write. I believe you already have a huge readership. Will you visit my page as well? Click here https://www.auroraillandscaping.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Medford NJ New Jersey Forum Index -> Roads and Traffic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: